Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Funny How Things Turn Out

So, here I am in Wyoming. I knew before moving that there would be no job equivalent to what I left in Pittsburgh, and I struggled with that for a few months. But, moving out here has really given me the time to focus on my art, and that is such a blessing. In the year and a half I've been in Wyo, I've been so productive with my photography. It didn't come easy. It took a while for me to see the beauty in this part of the country. But I do now, and I'm such a better person for it. And now that I feel I'm in a groove with my photography, I've had time to pursue other things, like painting and digital art and beading and scrapbooking. I've even had the sewing machine out once or twice. It's funny how things turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment