Tuesday, April 22, 2008

On To Wyoming

After just a couple of years in Pittsburgh, we moved to Wyoming. My husband got a job leading a robotics testing facility and urban training site (and yes, it's as cool as it sounds). So we packed up our Honda Civic, with Miss Maggie in the back, and drove out to Guernsey, Wyoming. It's a town of 1147, give or take a few, located about an hour and a half north of Cheyenne. It was a bit of a culture shock, I admit. I thought I was from a small town in S.C., but I was wrong about the small part. Guernsey is officially small. We live about 100 miles from a Wal-Mart or a movie theater, but honestly, I don't miss it all that much. Guernsey, or the surrounding towns, has just about everything I need, and everything it doesn't have, I can order off the internet. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I lived in a small town w/ less than 4000, but you have me beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleepy Miss Maggie is sooooo adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete