Saturday, May 3, 2008

ETSY PLUG - Red Crow Arts

Red Crow Arts specializes in beautiful handmade pottery pendants, both glazed and raku fired, though the artist also makes dishes and mosaics and other decorative and functional items.

Back before Christmas I bought three beautiful handmade pendants from Red Crow Arts. Two were glazed pottery pendants and the third (the owl in the middle) was raku fired. Though it was difficult to part with, I gave the owl to my mom who loves all things raku, though she broke her elbow soon after and hasn't had a chance to work with it yet.

ABOVE IMAGES: PROVIDED BY RED CROW ARTS
I kept the other two and just finally created a necklace out of the sea green oval pendant. I do enjoy beading but I have such a hard time deciding on the exact combinations that it takes me forever to finish a piece. But, I have to say I'm very pleased with how this turned out.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my work. It is people like you that make it fun to create unique and different pottery pieces.

    Your creation with the pendant is beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing - Judy

    ReplyDelete