Saturday, June 7, 2008

ETSY PLUG - Stevester


I have a lot of favorites on Etsy, but Stevester has to be at the top of that list. I love the bold yet elegant graphic design Stevester brings to these soft and comfy American Apparel shirts. I bought these two shirts, Agapanthus and Peaceful Bird, as soon as I saw them. They are light and breezy - perfect for a hot summer day. Please excuse the wrinkles...they've been balled up in my overstuffed shirt drawer.

IMAGE: PROVIDED BY STEVESTER

I found myself thinking, "You know who else would love this shirt? My sister." I bought this Hummingbird shirt for my sister, in her favorite color, purple, and she absolutely loved it. I also gave the Agapanthus shirt to my good friend in Pittsburgh who loves those dusty, muted colors. Stevester also offers their designs on a variety of bags.

IMAGE: PROVIDED BY STEVESTER
I don't say this often, but it was truly a pleasure to do business with Stevester, on all occasions. Communication was fast, shipping was swift, and believe me, I'm thinking about who will be the next lucky recipient of a Stevester gift!

1 comment:

  1. Stevester is one of my favorites also.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your work is beautiful and I'm glad I had a chance to see it.

    ReplyDelete