Tuesday, July 15, 2008

An Oldie But a Goodie


"Rainstorm" is an old photo - one I took in college - but it is one of my favorites. I was really just in the right place at the right time. I was driving home from visiting my boyfriend (now husband) when he was at some Marine Corps school in Virginia. I was only a few miles from the NC/SC border when I pulled over and snapped this. Moments later the downpour was torrential. I remember driving very slowly down those backroads for miles because I could barely see.

I've been looking for this slide for quite some time, so I could rescan it. I just found it in an old binder of slides that was in the garage! So now this image is available in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. don't you just love finding old treasures? My parents house is like a shrine to my old high school works...what I would give to rip some of them out of the frames and fix a thing or two...lol!

    ReplyDelete