Saturday, August 2, 2008

I Don't Even Know What Day Of The Week It Is

Sorry folks - I know on Saturdays I usually have an ETSY PLUG for you but I kinda lost track of my days since I returned from South Carolina on Wednesday.

Instead, I have puppy pictures!


My parents just had a litter of fox terrier puppies, and boy are they cute. My photos don't do them justice at all. They squirmed a lot, but I sure tried.


They were five weeks old when I got there. My parents are keeping them in one of those plastic swimming pools in the living room. As you can see, they can look over the edge but can't hop out yet. That won't last much longer.


They were just starting to eat puppy chow mushed up with milk.


They were just starting to play with toys. Their teeth were coming in and it made their gums feel better.


They were also being left outside for short periods of time. At first they would all just sleep in a pile, for security I think, but after a couple of days they were active outside, playing with each other and already hollering to come back in.


Bath days were especially adorable. This is the only boy out of the six. We were calling him Sheriff, but that's sort of a temporary thing, so we can tell them all apart and know who we're talking about. Mom did the washing.


I was in charge of drying them off with a towel. They were interested in everything on the counter.
I then handed them off one by one to my dad, who finished drying them with a blow dryer.

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute, very nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a blast on your trip! I officially have puppy fever...what fun!

    ReplyDelete