Monday, November 17, 2008

Ohio Trip, Part I


In the midst of moving, my husband had a business trip to Dayton, Ohio and we found a few good reasons for me to tag along. One of my best friends had a baby in June and I had yet to meet the little guy. So they came out from Pittsburgh to visit with us while we were there.
Also, we scored some tix to the Pittsburgh/Cinci game and of course had to go.
We also met up with our brother-in-law who is in Columbus doing a short residency and drove down to Chilicothe to visit with my husband's best Marine Corps buddy and his family. We crammed quite a bit into four days and saw a lot of Ohio, and it is always nice to see something new. We saw a lot of farms on our drives to and fro, and every one was just beautiful. This one was right along a highway in Dayton and was drenched every morning with beautiful sunlight.

1 comment:

  1. How great that you were able to do so much in such a short period of time! The field and barn look so pretty, very much like what we have here in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete