I was tagged by Smilemonsters sometime during the move/computer revolt, but I am finally ready to play along.
So here's the deal:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Oh here we go............
1. I just moved to a house in town, on the edge of the business district. I have never NOT lived in a subdivision or in the suburbs, so it is a bit strange to look out the windows and see firetrucks and law offices instead of kids riding their bikes.
2. I hate snow. I know I should relish the time I live in Wyoming and embrace winter, and yes, it is pretty every once in a while, but deep down, I hate the snow and the cold. And yes, it just snowed last night and it is still on the ground. Grrrrrr.
3. Despite hating snow, I desperately want to go on a sleigh ride. Like in a Currier and Ives painting.
4. I once aspired to be a writer and I thought after college I would move around all the southern states to discover what, collectively, the "South" was. Then I fell in love and life redirected itself.
5. I am an only child. But I have two half-sisters and one half-brother who are all much older than me. So sometimes I tell people I am an only child and then later in the conversation I refer to one of my siblings. I imagine it confuses people.
6. I cry when I visit home and drive over the Isle of Palms connector on my way to the beach or a concert. It's the marsh...it smells so good and I think it is the most beautiful thing in the world.
7. I have a huge pile of art I have bought (mostly from Etsy) that I need to frame. I shouldn't buy any more until it is all hanging on my walls but I believe I am addicted.
And a bonus (because I'm really lousy at math):
8. My favorite band in the world is Cowboy Mouth. I have seen them live more than 40 times. I have actually lost count. GO SEE THEM if they are ever in your area. Their message that life is short and you should enjoy it and let go of all the bad things has really made me a positive person and enriched my own life.
I tagged these blogs, but there's no pressure, folks:
The Silly BooDilly
A Little Rhinestone Never Hurt Anybody
Alina Jolie Photography