Monday, December 8, 2008

Back Early and Gone Again

Hello everyone...
I added a few extra days to my vacation estimate in case there was enough snow to snowboard, but there was not. So we returned on Sunday evening, and thank goodness because I had a notice in the mail that I was up for jury duty today.
I went this morning and was chosen for a trial expected to last for 3-4 days. It's good timing, considering I feel like I'm always about to be off somewhere. Even if it lasts past the estimate, it is most likely to wrap up in plenty of time so as not to interfere with the holidays.
But alas, dear readers, you may have to do without me for a few more days. I really can't wait to get back to blogging every day (and I have some good pix of the Tetons to share) so please hang in there. There's much more exciting material to come - I just don't know when that will be.

1 comment:

  1. I have never been called to jury duty before. I know most people dread it, but it always sounded interesting to me. Hope it all goes well, and I look forward to seeing your pics, and whatever else you have in store!

    ReplyDelete