Saturday, January 31, 2009

ETSY PLUG - The Crafty Devils


I'm not the sort of person who usually tosses whatever utilitarian accessory that comes with what I buy. I'm pretty cheap, that way, I guess. But when I saw these beautiful iPod cozies from The Crafty Devils, I REALLY wanted one. And my super-cool husband got me one for Christmas.


I'm a sucker for beautiful leather and a bright, graphic print. Seattle-based duo The Crafty Devils deliver on both, as well as quality workmanship. My iPod fits snugly in its case (I would have to hold it upside down and really shake it hard for it to fall out), but I don't have to muscle it in there. It is the perfect size. And look at that lovely stitching.

If your iPod doesn't rate its own garage, then check out the gorgeous wallets The Crafty Devils have to offer. Cool enough to suit a girl or a guy.



Though if you are a girl, you might like their purses. They look so sturdy and pretty darn cool.


For more items, including hip cards and jewelry, visit their main Web site.
They also keep up a blog to promote other awesome artists on Etsy. They are very good at finding awesome products that you may not be familiar with. In fact, I'm off right now to check out some of those links!

4 comments:

  1. oh that purse is divine! I'll certainly have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything here is beautifully crafted. Kudos to your smart gift giving hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those ipod covers - unique idea!
    and your muffins look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the yellow leaf one - gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete