Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tagged Again

I had the pleasure of being tagged by Paperhill while I was away on vacation.
I recently gave seven things about myself that you might not know, so I think I'll share seven things about my trip to South Carolina, since I have no pictures of my time there.

1. I had to get my camera repaired, so I sent it off right before I left to go to S.C. Hence, the lack of photos. It was painful to be without it.

2. It was so warm there (in January, mind you) that the snakes were even out. I found one of my folks' dogs battling one in the backyard. It was not poisonous, thank goodness.

3. My grandpa was out from California, and he and my mom and I had a great time learning how to play Texas Hold'em. My pile of pennies osculated between tremendous and completely nonexistent.

4. One of my best friends is pregnant and I got to see her baby bump!

5. I took a whirlwind trip to Jacksonville, FL to visit my sister and see her new baby and to meet her husband. I got to see the adorable Joshua turn six months old! It was very much worth the long drive in the pouring rain and annoying interstate construction.

6. My parents had a litter of Fox Terrier puppies last summer and someone drove down from Pennsylvania to pick up the last one while I was there. If those people hadn't come, I would have liked to take the adorable Solitaire home with me (like I need another dog, but she was so sweet and well behaved).

7. I was supposed to help my mom take down the wallpaper in her kitchen, but we never got around to it. There's always next time.

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job verbally painting a lovely picture of what sounds like a delightful time.

    I am so impressed with someone driving all the way from PA, (which is where I live) for the puppy! Must have been true love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure they are going to be great doggie parents - maybe the best out of the entire litter. It was sad to see Solitare (new name: Pearl) go, but she won't lack for anything, esp. love.

    ReplyDelete