Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blue Bus - An Old Friend In The Fight


These are some very old pictures I took in college while on a camping trip with my future husband. I've been seeing a lot of them lately, in the fight with my Web site, trying to find a better way to display my photos (they have been my 'sample' gallery in the many tryouts that have been conducted). Simpleviewer is my top choice, but I have no way to make folders in my Web site directory, so that, as well as the albums you can built in Photoshop, is out. I feel uncomfortable with the legal agreements you have to make with sites like Flickr and Slide, so those viewers are out. I'm too lazy to move my site to somewhere I have more design freedom, so for now, the Blue Bus and I will keep plugging away at it. We've been at this for days, so do wish us luck.

3 comments:

  1. I do wish you and your old friend luck.
    Also, I find your old blue bus a bit romantic. I suppose that's odd, but ever since my second grade teacher read "The Boxcar Children" to us, I have been foolishly in love with abandoned vehicles in wooded areas, that could be transformed into secrete hideaways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these pictures. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these! The rust against the pale blue is great.

    And I can completely relate about the gallery/website thing.

    I've been working on a new one for myself for about a week and a half now and it's almost finally done, I think. I'm too picky when it comes to presentation things :)

    ReplyDelete