Saturday, February 14, 2009

ETSY PLUG - Jengs Shop


I bought the sweetest Valentine note flats to send out to my family this year from Jengs Shop, a small paper goods design studio based in New York. Artist Jennifer Eng designs and hand crafts all of her beautiful products.


I had a hard time deciding between the ones I bought and this other beautiful design by Jennifer.


I've been a fan of Jengs Shop for some time. I fell in love with the designs that feature natural elements at in a simple and graphic form. There are a lot of tasteful black and white designs, but Jennifer has lots to offer in beautiful, saturated colors.


In addition to note cards, there are many small and large notebooks in Jengs Shop. I think these would make perfect gifts, especially for those people in your life that are hard to shop for. EVERYONE uses a notebook, so why not make it beautiful?

Jennifer also has a few black and white photos listed in her shop and some colorful illustrations.


For more info on Jennifer and her store, visit her site and her blog.
IMAGES COURTESY OF JENGSSHOP

2 comments:

  1. I love these. What beautiful designs. Thanks for the information. I hope you are staying warm!

    ReplyDelete