Saturday, March 21, 2009

ETSY PLUG - Michelle Brusegaard


I have a confession to make. I bought myself a birthday present. That's a tad ridiculous considering all the love that comes my way, but I've been wanting this gorgeous scarf from Michelle Brusegaard for months and they sell out so very fast. I was just browsing a few days ago and saw it in stock. I couldn't miss the opportunity to indulge my scarf fetish. Let me just say it is just as beautiful in person and was totally worth the wait. It is hand-printed on jersey knit.

Michelle also sells other screen-printed goods, like these pretty napkins (which are washer-safe). She has several designs to choose from.


I'm sure by now you all know how much I love stationary. Michelle Bruesgaard has some of the loveliest in all of Etsydom. There are tons of designs and she even offers personalized stationary, calling cards, and custom invitations.

I keep using the word "pretty" to describe the items in Michelle's shop, but I don't think there is a better one. A lot of the images she comes up with are very detailed (but not fussy) and feminine and just so...well...pretty! Another great example of that is her photography series of Barbie dresses hanging up on a line. When I see these I think of my Mom's classic Barbie doll. I can totally see her in these pretty dresses.
Multi-talented Michelle not only screen-prints her own designs and does photography, but she also a paints! So if you've never checked out her shop, you really should. There is such a variety of items you are bound to find something to love.
IMAGES: MICHELLE BRUSEGAARD

2 comments:

  1. Heading over to her shop now - I think she may already be in my favorites lol. She has so much talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the feature, I am blushing over here!

    ReplyDelete