Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Organizing, Catergorizing


I am nearly done with my Web page makeover, having converted all my existing collections into thumbnail galleries. Now I am at the part where I am going to create some new open-ended collections and rearrange where some photos fall, and add new ones that I've just not had a place for. My first move, for today, will be to create a Wyoming Collection. I have so many photos I've taken since I have moved here that I am excited to share. Consider the above a sneak peek. It is maybe my favorite Wyoming shot, just along the interstate on the way back from Cheyenne. It's something I've seen a hundred times by now, but here, in this shot, it is special. Just like how so many things we become accustomed to seeing are still special when you look at them with fresh eyes.

2 comments: