Saturday, April 4, 2009

ETSY PLUG - Circular Accessories


I was thinking about Mother's Day, even though it's a ways off, when I started thinking about what I got my mom last year. Part of her gift was this cool "Scissors" shirt from Circular Accessories. She loves to sew and those huge shears reminded me of the ones she uses to cut fabric.


I was reminded again recently of Circular Accessories when reading about Etsy's most hearted shops. This wonderful screen printer from Baton Rouge was among the top twenty.


I have been wanting this shirt, "Black Lotus," for some time now, but I think my new favorite is below.


This design is "Wall Flower" and I just adore it. Like everything else in the shop, this shirt is printed by the artist on a table top 4 color press. I love that despite the more than 6,000 sales, Alison is still doing each one by hand herself.


There are many choices for adults and children at Circular Accessories. I think this onesie design called "The Hunt" is the most adorable thing!
Alison also keeps a blog that features cool music, food and art. Check it out here.


IMAGES: CIRCULAR ACCESSORIES

5 comments:

  1. That baby onesie is beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm sorry but that huge scissor was especially funny (not in a bad way). It's such a strange place for the scissor to land. I'm sorry. I just thought it was funny. :)

    Yuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the second design. The choice of screen ink color was on target too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blogging, My review is very good example.
    Lindsay Rosenwald http://www.lindsay-rosenwald.net/ Dr. Lindsay Rosenwald is one of the re-known venture capitalists and the hedge fund managers in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blogging, My review is very good example.
    Lindsay Rosenwald http://www.lindsay-rosenwald.net/ Dr. Lindsay Rosenwald is one of the re-known venture capitalists and the hedge fund managers in the world.

    ReplyDelete