Monday, April 27, 2009

Misty Morning



I try to always carry my camera with me but I was running late to church yesterday and I failed to grab it. What a mistake! I drove through rain and light snow and was mesmerized by how the landscape was shrouded in mist. It was so unlike how I see the area usually. I figured the weather would pass, at least the magical part, while I was in church, but when I was driving home, it looked much the same. Everywhere I looked I saw a photo, so I drove as fast as I could to get home. I grabbed my camera and loaded up the dogs since I thought they would like a drive, and headed back out. But by the time I got out of town and onto the back roads, the mist had lifted. I got these shots, but it had already stopped raining and just didn't look the same.

3 comments:

  1. The mist might have lifted, but the beauty is still there. Lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, Thanks for sharing a bit of your Wyoming with me. I love seeing your photos and I hope you had a nice vacation..

    ReplyDelete