Friday, April 17, 2009

NEW: The Wyoming Collection


After many, many days of sorting all the images I have taken since I moved to Wyoming, I have assembled the beginning of the Wyoming Collection. It is open-ended, so I will be adding new photos as I see fit, but the 22 images I've included are a solid beginning. They come from across the state and capture the vast differences in the seasons. A few, like "Askew" (above) have been residing in other categories and have been moved. Most, however are new - though if you've been reading this blog for some time, many will look familiar.

4 comments:

  1. Victoria, these are lovely. Wyoming has a bit of everything.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great, but i especially like "Limited Visibility" "askew" "the Irma"
    Beautiful collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shot. It reminds me of the farm land around my neck of the woods... from the rolling hills, to the hay bales, and the falling down barn. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the whole collection and the presentation on your website. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete