Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sheep


I went out again yesterday morning trying to catch the mist, but I missed it again. What I thought I learned Monday was that I needed to actually be out in the precipitation to get the effect. I was wrong. So now what I think I learned was that I need to be out earlier, if it looks like it's going to be a damp day, to see the mist hanging low on the hills. I did, however, spot this adorable herd of sheep, complete with playful lambs and a ewe with a bell around her neck that clanged as she grazed.

5 comments:

  1. We happened to be at a goat farm last weekend(LOL, I know!), anyway I was so upset that I didn't have a good camera with me. :( They would have been so great to photograph!
    I like those sweet little sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos of the sheep. They are so cute. There is something about those little guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sheep photos are incredible, so atmospheric :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first shot is great. I don't know why, but the "10" (I assume that's a 10 right?) just really stands out. Great work!

    -Robin Lynne

    ReplyDelete