Monday, April 6, 2009

Snow Doggies


It's so difficult to get a focused shot of Little Bear when she is playing hard. Even the auto focus can't keep up. But I was having so much fun watching them through the glass doors that I just had to try.
There was so much snow stuck to Happy's face that I wasn't sure if she could see properly.


Little Bear sniffed out the orange guy which was buried in the snow. She and Happy fought over it for a while but she is usually victorious and takes her win to the picnic table to enjoy it. Don't feel bad for Happy, though. She'll never stop trying. Terriers are tenacious that way.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my they look like they love the snow. I am glad since you are getting so much of it. My sister is in Gillette and said they have had 5 snow days this month. Unheard of. When spring comes it will defiantly be green. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, it's 56 here today and I think it's cold. Those pups look like they are having a great time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What great shots. They look like they're having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at those faces! What fun....(for them at least)...I'd bet you're ready for Spring...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't think I wanted to see snow again until at LEAST December, but those two are having such fun that it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brrrr! I haven't seen snow in a few years and I think I'm starting to appreciate that fact.

    The doggies look like they're having a ball though! :) Cute shots!

    ReplyDelete