Saturday, May 16, 2009

ETSY PLUG - Anomalous Bits

A long time back, I bought a couple of raven pendants from Anomalous Bits and have been pondering just how to use them. After moving and having a place to spread out my beads, I finally figured it out. And simple though it may be, I think it's just perfect.


Anomalous Bits has a quite a varied selection to choose from, and the waterproof plastic pendants really look like antique glass. They are so inexpensive, but they don't look that way. The ink is actually burnt into the plastic, so the images won't scratch off.

Here is a size scale. I don't like big, bulky jewelery, so I think Anomalous Bits' pieces are just right. The plastic is so lightweight, too, you don't even feel like you are wearing anything.


There are earrings, too.
For those of you out there who would like to see your own images on this type of pendant or earring, Anomalous Bits can do that for you! Custom pendants are just $5!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow...I love her jewelry. I'm going to have to go check out her shop. Love the raven earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good deal, and very pretty! Those ravens are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pendants are gorgeous and for custom that's a great deal! =)

    ReplyDelete