Monday, July 20, 2009

Always Leaving


I'm back from my summer trip to South Carolina and as always, am feeling a bit blue.
I'm quite content when I'm in Wyoming, but it is so hard to leave my family knowing it will be half a year before I see them again. I often wish I were within driving distance, thinking I'd get there more often and be spared the anxiety of flying, but then I'd never get to take photos out of the plane windows. These sort of shots are never great, but the view from above is so beautiful, especially from Houston to Charleston. You fly right over the coastline for miles and miles and it's too amazing to not at least try to capture it.

5 comments:

  1. Glad your back, and with these lovely photos as well. Hope these is more to come. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see you back and safe. I am awaiting to see more photographs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think THESE are some pretty good plane photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH the end of vacation blues. I hate them, too. Hopefully some very nice things await when you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post.... I just returned home to Chicago after a lovely week in NC, and I feel your pain! I also have end-of-vacation blues..

    Great images..

    ReplyDelete