Saturday, September 26, 2009

ETSY PLUG - Urban Bead



I saw this pendant in Urban Bead and thought it would be the perfect start to a necklace for my sister who loves all things French.  I bought a ton of blue-green beads from other Etsy sellers (who I'll profile another day) and put it together.  I really liked the results.


There is an amazing selection of pendants at Urban Bead.  They range from classic art pieces, such as Hokusai's "The Great Wave," (one of my favorites) to tatoo style images and maps and illustrations.




Urban Bead also has rings and key chains.


They are currently having a sale - all pendants are $9.99 - so now is a great time to check them out.

IMAGES: URBAN BEAD

1 comment:

  1. I love the "keep calm and carry on" theme. I'm a huge anglophile. :)

    ReplyDelete