Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Time To Be Home


Well, I'm finally back and I think this officially ends "the summer of many vacations." We had a nice time in Ohio. I got to wander around Yellow Springs while Bri was at work for a few days, shopping and reading the final Harry Potter book and enjoying the cute little cafes.
We drove down to Chillicothe to visit some old friends, and then over to Pittsburgh to visit with some other friends. I don't know if I'd want to live in Pittsburgh again, but every time we go back we just inhale it all in - the rivers, the bridges, the ethnic food, and even all the people. It always feels good. We went to the Steelers game and had a great time, as always. It was hard to leave but it is nice to be home, and to know I'll be home for a while. There are quite a few things I've neglected this summer...like weeding my yard, cleaning my house, and attending to my photos and this blog. But there is a time for everything, and now is that time. The sunflowers were in full bloom in the front yard, waiting for us.

2 comments:

  1. Good to have you back, Victoria! Looking forward to reading more about your travels and seeeing some of the photos.
    Get to it! ;)

    ReplyDelete