Wednesday, October 21, 2009

AUTUMN COLOR WEEK: Orange


My mom has a great collection of old thread spools that I photographed last time I was in South Carolina.  I shot them color by color, so here are the oranges.  I really have yet to go through all those images - I shot a couple hundred - so shame on me, but here is one at least.

PS - This is my first time posting an extra-large image on Blogger, so let me know if it is too big.  I don't want you to have to scroll up or down to see the entire image.

3 comments:

  1. I love checking out your photos. This one is great. I like looking at details in a photo. This a perfect size :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good to me! And those orange colors are just gorgeous. Hello, fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect size (but I do have a big screen)...the richness of your color is amazing...and boy would i love to go play with your mom's old sewing supplies! lol!

    ReplyDelete