Monday, October 19, 2009

AUTUMN COLOR WEEK: Yellow


This week I am going to play along with some other blogs that have had an Autumn Color Week.  I saw this idea on Abby Try Again, and she saw it on Poppytalk.  I'm a little behind, as usual, but I still think it's going to be fun.

I will be posting a new photo every day this week based on the following colors: one for yellow, green, orange, red and brown.

Today's color is yellow.
This is a defunct cafe we drove by in northern Wyoming.  I loved the colors of the lettering contrasted with the yellow of the building.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great picture. Looks like a postcard photo. I'll come back for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this image. I found you through My Owl Barn, and there is Miss Owl the comment above. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your "fall colours".

    ReplyDelete