Saturday, October 31, 2009

ETSY PLUG: Milemarker 3


Good morning everyone.  I hope you are all ready for Halloween!  I awoke this morning to find the entire foot of snow we got last week had melted!  I hope it's not too cold tonight so that we may get more than trick-or-treaters than last year. 

I didn't hear back from the shop I had wanted to feature this week, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to show you around Milemarker 3.  I decided the photography shop was just too crowded, so I moved my paintings into Milemarker 2, and everything else into Milemarker 3.  It serves as the boutique I had originally intended to open with my mom, with a variety of items from us both.


I just added this set of Christmas cards.  The image is one of my own, of a box of vintage ornaments my grandmother owned, that now go up on my parents' tree every year.



Mom's wine bottle cheese plates also reside at Milemarker 3.  Each one is melted in a kiln and result in a unique serving dish.  Some are flat and some are convex, some are blue and some are green, and some are plain and some are beaded. 



Mom is also quite talented when it comes to sewing, and has a few of her original purse designs in the shop.  The smaller ones, like in the first photo, are perfect for a special night out.  There are larger bags, too, designed for day use.  This one is tall and skinny and in such fun fabric.  Mom's not one for neutrals, so if you like a purse that makes a statement, check out our shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment