Monday, October 12, 2009

Winter in October


Sometimes the best laid plans go awry.  I had planned this week to play along with other blogs that have been posting Autumn-colored photos, but since my yard looks like this, I'm just not in the mood.  It has occured to me that for some, Fall may include snow.  I feel like I've come a long way in being okay with Winter since moving away from South Carolina, but I will never be able to conjure images of premature snow when I think of Fall.  Since moving to Wyoming, I've become aware that October can include a dusting or two, but the snow up to my knees was unwelcome.  


Maybe it will melt soon and we can get back to Fall.

1 comment:

  1. You already have SNOW?!?!
    Okay, I now promise to stop complaining that the weather is only in the low 60's. Thanks for putting things in perspective!

    ReplyDelete