Friday, November 6, 2009

Glendo Reservoir



Another day I took the inlaws to Glendo Reservoir, which is one of the most popular places in the state for boating in the summer.  It's just 30 miles up the road, but Bri and I had never been.  We drove around the lake, which was very low for the winter.  There was no one else visiting, so we got to see some wildlife, including this herd of deer that we watched walk around the edge of the water.  I loved the range of colors  made by the water, the trees and the red shores. 

Since we had company, I neglected to put together an Etsy Plug this week, so this is the last you'll hear from me until Monday.  Forgive me!  And have a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the layers that you have built up in that first composition. The foligae, the shore, water land sky.
    amazing piece.
    Great work!!

    ReplyDelete