Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Enough Of This Snow


I'm thinking warm thoughts.   I'm already thinking of my trip to South Carolina, after Christmas.  In the summer, I went with a friend to Cypress Gardens, and I shared earlier photos of the beautiful swamps and the alligators, but we spent a lot of time in the Butterfly House as well, and I am just now going through those images.  I did not get a single great shot of a butterfly (they didn't sit still for long) but I did take lots, predictably, of the flowers.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo. I am partial to flowers especially on a day like today. We have strong winds and have gotten 3 inches of rain since midnight. Keep Warm and have a great Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like winter to be white, and summer to be yellow. I really don't miss one while in the other. Gorgeous flower, and that's ok about the butterfly shots.... happens to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this photo makes me very happy! :)

    ReplyDelete