Saturday, December 12, 2009

ETSY PLUG: Urban Paisley

I can't remember how I first came across Urban Paisley, but her sweet little creations were too cute to pass up.  I bought a couple of these bunny ornaments for a friend and a relative as baby gifts.  I thought they would look sweet on the tree come Christmastime as "Baby's First Christmas" ornaments. 

There are lots of sweet and subtle ornaments at Urban Paisley, all hand stitched and embroidered wool felt.  Some are specifically for the holidays.


And some would be sweet any time of the year.



Urban Paisley has more than just ornaments.  There are other cute little decorations, like this fall pumpkin.


I love this little apple bookmark (and what a great stocking stuffer this would be).

Same goes for this keyring.


IMAGES: URBAN PAISLEY

1 comment:

  1. I think they are very sweety!! Like it very much. =)

    ReplyDelete