Thursday, December 24, 2009

Snowman Ornament


There's not a lot of significance to this guy, although I really like him.  I can't remember where he came from (though I have a guess or two), but however he got on my tree, he knows he is loved because I really, really, like snowmen for some reason.  I don't particularly like snow, but snowmen are always so sweet and innocent and happy.  And who doesn't aspire to be happy? 

Well this is my last post until I return from my post-Christmas trip to South Carolina in mid-January.  I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year, and of course if you celebrate something apart from these, I hope that is wonderful as well. 

Just so you know, I've closed all my shops for a while.  Milemarker will reopen on Dec. 31 as it can operate from anywhere, really.  But Milemarker 2 and 3 will be closed until I return January 17.

2 comments: