Saturday, January 23, 2010

ETSY PLUG - Happy Family


Since this is the first Etsy Plug of the new year, I thought I'd share one of the favorite things I gave as a present this Christmas.  I saw this great T-Rex shirt at Happy Family and thought it would be perfect for my friends' toddler.  I love to buy him gifts, but really, they are always REALLY for his mom and dad to enjoy.


Happy Family has such a huge selection of shirts, a lot of which are for children, like this bicycle shirt and, one of my favorites, the red beans and rice shirt.


Happy Family likes a lot of what I like, specifically dinosaurs and robots.


In what is perhaps their finest design, they put the two together.  Yes, that robot is riding that triceratops.

I also can't resist a good koi design.


You can also find tote bags and messenger bags at Happy Family.

IMAGES: HAPPY FAMILY

2 comments:

  1. And it's our favorite shirt he has right now! In fact, he wore it today! I think we will be buying the robot riding the dinosaur immediately since robots is the OTHER thing that Henry loves. It's a big decision with him every day. Should we wear dinosaur or robot? Hmm....dinosaur of robot....dinosaur or robot.

    ReplyDelete