Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Leaves on Red" available only at Craft Hope

Craft Hope for Haiti Shop Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time

If you haven't been to the Craft Hope shop on Etsy, you should.    Sellers have been donating items for sale, with all profits to benefit Doctors Without Borders in Haiti.  Just in the days since the quake, the lovely ladies who have been running the shop have raised nearly $10,000.  Isn't that amazing?!

I wanted to help, too, so I donated my only print of "Leaves on Red."  I had been thinking about taking it out of the shop, since it's a little softer  than my other photographs and I didn't think it fit my current asthetic.  So, if you have ever wanted to own this print, now is the time, and you'll be helping out those in Haiti to get much-needed medical care.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for making me aware of this shop...very cool to see artists throwing down for a good cause....i cannot imagine the suffering that is going on there now...

    ReplyDelete