Friday, February 19, 2010

Acorns on Red


Here's another in the series of dry, natural things on the red table.  I was lucky to get these acorns.  They  had stowed away in a crevice of the trailer my inlaws drove here from Virginia, and I was so happy to discover them, as there aren't a whole lot of oak trees around here. 

These prints on red - like Skeleton Leaf and Wheat - are going to be part of a leaves and branches collection that I am putting together and hope to have up in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned for new work in my Etsy shop and on my Web site.

Oh, and one more thing - I keep forgetting that February is my Etsyversary!  I'll be back next week with a print giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. nature works at its best...when you are able to see the god of small things breathing again

    regards,
    shreya

    ReplyDelete