Saturday, February 20, 2010

ETSY PLUG - Ahpeele


I'm so very in love with my new silkscreened koi hoodie from Ahpeele, the Etsy shop of Raliegh-based couple AdAm and Hiromi Peele.  It's pronounced “appeal" (and is a combination of their names - so sweet!).








Their store is stocked with so many designs to choose from, and a lot of different styles, too.  I'm most intrigued by the burnout shirts they are offering (as seen in the two examples directly above).  I have some shirts similar to this that I bought from Old Navy last year and they are without a doubt my favorites.  The soft texture and thin fabric is so comfortable, and these burnout tees from Ahpeele look like they would be much the same.


I also love the look of their wraps - so beautiful and unfussy.



Ahpeele has much more than shirts and hoodies, though.  They screenprint on everything from skirts to yoga pants.



They even offer hand-screened prints.  This one, "Swim Into Love," is printed with seven colors on heavyweight acid free vellum.

PHOTOS: AHPEELE

2 comments:

  1. ooo these are all so very neat! my favorite one is the wrap with the pretty flowery design on the side. i don't own very many wraps but think they are a great idea for spring when it's not too hot or not too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Think I may have to buy one for John.

    ReplyDelete