Saturday, February 27, 2010

ETSY PLUG - The Modern Pet


Today I want to revisit a store I've plugged before.  When I last mentioned The Modern Pet, I noted that I wanted one of these hemp leashes.  Well, now that I've owned one for a while, I just wanted to share how wonderful it is.  Not only is it pretty, but it is soft, so when my big dog pulls, it doesn't cut my hand.  It has gotten softer with age, and appeals to the artsy in me, as the hemp is hand-dyed and hand-printed.  The Modern Pet have incorporated several new designs since I last featured them, so even if you remember them, do go check out their store.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind comments! I've been wanting to get a new leash, I'll have to check this shop out. :) Do you read Phetched? Its a great doggie blog.

    ReplyDelete