Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sunny Wildflowers



I hope all the flowers and sunshine aren't too much for you, but I've just been feeling very cheerful this week.  My relative state of happiness is generally pretty high, but I don't know, I feel even more chipper lately.  A weekend of rest, perhaps some new energy from exercising a bit, and warm temps (in the 40s, woohoo!) and sunshine here have left me optimistic for spring, even though we are sure to find ourselves snowed in a few more times before spring truly arrives.  But I can hardly think about snow and grey skies right now, so here are a few wildflower photos from our camping trip to the Snowy Range in July.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely flower photos... they make me feel very hopeful!

    Come on Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky to have the sun! I could use a touch of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos, and it makes me LONG for spring...it's been the chilliest winter we've had in many years...

    ReplyDelete