Thursday, March 11, 2010

Antelope


I was rooting through some old files yesterday when I found many, many shots I took of this group of antelope, two summers ago, I think.  I'm not sure how I overlooked these, but I was pleased when I rediscovered them.  I had to crop a bit, and I've got a test print on the way, but I have to say I'm pretty excited by the prospect of finally having a good antelope shot.  These guys usually bolt when you pull the car over to get a better look, but we were way out in the middle of nowhere on a dirt road when we saw these guys and they weren't so skittish.  In fact, at one point, I thought they might run at me.  But after posing nicely, they skittered off.

1 comment:

  1. Nice. I am glad and sad for the skittish nature of our animals...I wish they knew the difference between a gun and a camera...
    I love this shot.
    xo
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete