Saturday, March 27, 2010

ETSY PLUG: Irene Suchocki


Irene Suchocki is one of the most successful photographers on Etsy, and for good reason.  Her shop has page after page of images that I just find myself getting lost in.  But the instant I saw "The Secret Life of Trees" on her blog, I knew I had to have it.  I wish I could tell you exactly what it is that appeals to me so about this particular photograph, but I can't even put it into words.  Once I have it framed, I'll be looking at it every night before I fall asleep, to dream about just such a lovely, peaceful place.





But then again, every single one of Irene's gorgeous photos could inspire sweet dreams.  Go see for yourself.

IMAGES: IRENE SUCHOCKI

3 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog. I'll come back and see more when I have more time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Her stuff really is great.
    Hope you are well, V.

    ReplyDelete