Thursday, March 25, 2010

First Trip With The Camper


We got this great little pop-up camper for free, essentially, when we bought an old little Toyota a few years back. It smelled like it was from the 70's, so I made some new cushions for it (with the help of my kind mother-in-law) and some new curtains, and aired it out. Bri worked on getting the heater running and sealing some cracks in the vinyl, and my birthday weekend was our inaugural trip to test it out. This location was day two - in the Shoshone National Forest west of Cody. I'm happy to report that everything worked just fine and it was a pleasure to not have to worry about a bear snuffling the tent while I was trying to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I hope ya'll have good time outdoors and come home safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll don't make a meal for a bar either doodlebug.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete