Friday, March 5, 2010

NEW COLLECTION: Leaves and Branches and Natural Things


I've finally gotten together my new collection - "Leaves and Branches and Natural Things" - on my Web site and I'm adding them gradually to my Etsy shop.  It's a natural companion to the "Flowers" series, but the style is a little looser so as to encompass varied distances and angles.  I'm starting to think of these less as complete sets and rather as open-ended groupings that I can add to from time to time.  I hope as I post this collection and work on completing two others, that I will shorten the time between when I take shots and when I share them "officially." 


And thanks for all the encouraging comments you have left as I have posted these along and along.  It means so much to me that you take the time to let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Simply put: I like your work and I find it refreshing to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the way you see things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warmth of the Sun and Leaf Patterns are my favs...beautiful series!

    ReplyDelete