Saturday, April 10, 2010

ETSY PLUG - DKart


I could just post this image from DKart, for today's Etsy Plug, and I think you'd understand.  When I saw this on the front page of Etsy, I knew it belonged in my home.  There was no 'thinking' about it or 'considering.'  It was love at first sight.  I surprised my husband with it, who loves sailing but doesn't get to now that we are landlocked, and he also fell in love immediately.  It was even more gorgeous in person, believe it or not.  I can't wait to see it framed.


This amazing art traveled to my home all the way from Greece, and is by Despina, an editor whose passion is for photography and painting.




She's pretty new to Etsy, so do go check out her amazing work.


IMAGES: DKart

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look...Clean, like a gallery wall. Great look for your work.
    xo
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete