Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Candy


I'm giving up on this one, I think.  I took this image because I was in love with my new tropical-colored measuring cups (aren't they adorable?) but the ripples in the back of the placemat are driving me crazy.  And there seems to not be any way on this earth to flatten them.  Believe me, I tried everything.  But I can't find a replacement fabric in my stash, and they've been sitting out like this for weeks, and I think I'm over it.  What can I say?  Not every endeavor can end in a perfect shot.

2 comments:

  1. Heh.
    How could you leave candy out for a even a day and not eat it up?
    Looks Yummy though.
    I think it is wise to know when to stop...Then the real thing will happen (you'll probably find the perfect cloth or surface...)
    xo
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. for commercial photography, we use a lot of heavy duty double sided tape for bad napkins and table clothes.
    otherwise, just keep ironing :)

    ...I would eat that entire cup of sour patch kids by the way.

    ReplyDelete