Friday, May 28, 2010

Off to Alaska!


Well, ladies and gentlemen, I'm off for a short Alaskan adventure!  We are meeting my grandfather in Anchorage and will be driving down to Seward to do some fishing.  I've been to Seward once before, but it was such a quick trip that I am very much looking forward to going again.  The last time my husband was there, he brought back enough fish to fill our freezers for two years.  The freezer is empty now, so we decided it was time to head back! 

This was really the only good photo I took when I was in Seward before, and I am SO excited by the prospect of (hopefully) bringing back more images of this beautiful area.  So wish me luck!

See you next week!

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go there! Lucky you!

    Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I go??? I too have always wanted to go to Alaska to fish. Have a great time and bring back lots of photos and fish. :-)

    ReplyDelete