Monday, June 14, 2010

Lilacs in the Garden


Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.   My husband and I went down to Estes Park in Colorado and, even though it was rainy, had a great time exploring Rocky Mountain National Park.  I'll share some photos tomorrow.  And I still have lots of Alaska photographs to share with you, too.  But I didn't want to forget all the beauty that was blooming in the garden.  The lilac just began blooming while we were in Alaska and was still laden when we returned.  The flowers were a little lackluster this year, I think because of a late snow, but pretty, nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. I love Lilac...
    I have none around here so travel to my mother's house, an hour away, to pluck some from her trees...
    I love the Alaska Set so much! I have been so busy I've not been commenting but I love them...
    xo
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can smell them from here... :-) I love lilacs. Your photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete