Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back from South Carolina


Hello, everyone!  I'm back from my visit with my folks in South Carolina.  We had a wonderful time and I took lots of photos that I will begin going through today.  This picture was from our last day together.  Mom and Dad took me out to Queen Anne's Revenge on Daniel Island where we had a great dinner and got to see some really neat pirate artifacts.  It was too dark inside to get good photos, but there were lots of interesting displays, including a huge model of Blackbeard's famous ship, for which the restaurant is named.

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to South Carolina...it sounds so beautiful. Looking forward to seeing your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo! You all look happy and healthy!
    Waiting for the photos...
    xo
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete