Thursday, July 8, 2010

Off to South Carolina


Good morning, everyone!  As you read this I am on my way to the airport for my annual summer visit to South Carolina.  I'm so excited to visit with my folks (and their new litter of fox terrier puppies) and to see some of my friends.  Maybe we'll hit the beach or visit downtown Charleston.  Who knows?  Last year's visit ended with my dad having some surgery, so let's hope this trip is a lot more fun and a little less serious.

I don't have any specific photography outings planned, but subjects just seem to happen by, like this pretty dragonfly.  So when I return in two weeks, I hope to have a few things to share with you, and believe it or not, I still have Alaska photos and also Rocky Mountain National Park photos, including the best elk shot I've ever gotten.  In the meantime, enjoy your summer (or winter if you are down under)!

No comments:

Post a Comment