Friday, August 20, 2010

Alaska: Basking On the Rocks


I'll leave you with one last image of Alaska, this week, of the seal lions that inhabit the Chiswell Islands in Kenai Fjords National Park.  They are very small in this picture, but if you look closely you can see them basking on the darker rocks. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  I'm working at the gallery Saturday (867 Gilchrist Street, here in Wheatland), and who knows what Sunday will bring?  I will also be hard at work putting together my new collection of prints from my travels.  I'll give you some peeks as I add them to my Web site and my shop next week.  There are images from, yes, Alaska, but also Ohio, West Virginia, California, Louisiana, Colorado and Utah.  I can't wait to show you what I've chosen!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing photography! It makes the art-, nature-, and travel-lover in me very happy and inspired :)

    ReplyDelete