Saturday, August 28, 2010

ETSY PLUG - Amanda Kindregan


Good morning, everyone.  I have blogged about Amanda Kindregan's work before, but I purchased another print from her, this time for myself.  I am collecting happy prints for my bedroom, prints that make me smile when I look at them and prints that will hopefully send me to bed with pleasant dreams.  I feel spring when I look at this print of the fawn basking in the warm light, nestled tight in the flowers.  It makes me feel that light feeling in my heart, you know?   Maybe you feel that way about your favorite season.  Amanda has prints for those, too.


Here is "Summer," a delightful little print of a sun-drenched day at the beach.


"Fall" is another favorite of mine, since I do love to watch squirrels playing in the trees.


Winter even manages to look cheery through Amanda's eyes, with this cute little duck looking happy to have found a bit of water to float in.

1 comment:

  1. what lovely prints...i love the nature theme and the whimsy they carry...great find!

    ReplyDelete